If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Sweetest Proposal for you Romantic Out There . . .

I thought this wedding Wednesday would be a terrific day to bring you this amazingly thoughtful wedding proposal, brought to you from Keri-Anne of Dilworth Photography and via Magnolia Rouge.  Since yesterday most likely already left you all warm and fuzzy inside, I thought I would keep those romantic fires burning with a special day that is sure to bring a smile to your face.




I am fairly certain at this point that she better say 'yes' . . .


Just plain dreamy.  How sweet is this guy out here getting everything ready?


Sorry ladies, I think it is safe to assume he is taken . . .






Ahhh, I love a good love story, don't you?  Now all of you girls who have brothers or guy friends who have been thinking of popping the question, why not do the future bride-to-be a little favor and send this proposal idea over to them . . . she will be forever grateful:)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment