If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas for the Littles!!

I cannot believe it is time to be thinking of Halloween costumes...what's more, I am totally beginning to panic because I have a baby due BEFORE Halloween; so my normal joy at seeing pumpkins carved & decorations filling up the porches of our neighborhood is replaced by a sudden sense of terror!  How will I handle TWO kiddos?

Well, enough about that:)  Let's get back to business.  I thought I would send you off today with a little inspiration for some easy DIY Halloween costumes for your littles.  Take a look . . .

For the superhero set . . .

(photo courtesy of Family Style

Madeline . . .

(via Family Style

Ventriloquist baby . . .

(courtesy of Content in a Cottage

Carl from Pixar's 'Up' . . .

(via the Huffington Post

Baby Sumo wrestler . . .

(courtesy of dollar store crafts

Don Draper baby . . .

(via Two Plus

Jack Skellington . . .

(courtesy of Fashionably Geek

For siblings; little quarterback-but you may have some careful instructions for your toddler about this one:)

(via of Toddler Times) siblings

How cute are those?  Now if only I knew whether I needed one costume or two!!!  Hope your week is going wonderfully!
Photobucket

1 comment: